As LA-based destination wedding videographers, we have had the honor of filming in some jaw-droppingly stunning locations. Many of the popular destination wedding spots for non-California-locals are not far for us at all, such Palm Springs, the Redwoods, or the best venues right here in Los Angeles.
But as our team expands and we take on more events, we look forward to filming more destination weddings! To help look to the future (and perhaps even manifest a bit) we put together a fun destination wedding videography wishlist. If you are dreaming up your future wedding day in any of these spots, please contact our team here to work together!
Without further ado, I give you…
Our Destination Wedding Videography Wishlist: The Top 17 Places We Can’t Wait to Film
- Hawaii (or course!)
- New York (back to Michael’s territory)
- Colorado (during the winter time, a snow wedding sounds fun)
- Las Vegas
- Savannah, Georgia
- South Africa
- Jamaica/The Bahamas (ok two different islands)
- Dominican Republic (can’t hit too many islands!)
- Cabo San Lucas/Puerto Vallarta (Yes, they are both Mexico, but different parts)
- New Zealand
And as a bonus location: Though the San Diego Zoo is not far from us, it is such a cool venue we would love to film at!
We’d love to hear, what is YOUR dream destination wedding location? If you could pick anywhere in the world! Comment below!